Dundee FC Community Trust prides itself on building long term partnerships with companies, individuals and partners, to enable us to continue to fight for social change, social inclusion and transforming lives.
From funding a project to making a donation, you are supporting young people in Dundee in partnership with the fastest growing Community Trust in Scotland. Your limited company can pay less Corporation Tax when it gives money to the Trust. There are different ways to claim tax relief depending on the type of donation you make;
Enter the total value of your donations in the ‘Qualifying donations’ box of the ‘Deductions and Reliefs’ section of your tax return.
Deduct costs as normal business expenses in your company’s annual accounts if you have:
We want you to feel embedded into the Dundee FC Community Trust family, and for us to become your company’s charity. There are a number of benefits for your company including;
- Increased brand awareness
- Increased reputation within the community
- Exposure to target market
- Increased customer loyalty
- Aligning your business with our values increasing trust
- Increasing staff morale by giving back to a cause you support
- Exclusive tour of the Kilmac Stadium
- Boardroom experience with the Community Chief Executive
If you would like to know more about sponsorship please get in touch with [email protected]