The Trust has three main pillars: Criminal Justice, Education & Wellbeing and Soccer. We fight for social inclusion within our society and our impact in the community shows our values. The Trust works in high deprivation areas of Dundee as we aim to engage with our community, deliver for our community and transform lives in our community. We inspire future generations.
The year 2021 seen the Trust make significant impact in the community, as we continue to work to improve the life chances of young people and improve their overall health. We change life stories through our programmes.
- 85% of participants that attend our programmes went into employment.
- £121,000 invested into young peoples education
- 55 families received digital tablets during the Covid pandemic
- Free football in the highest SMID areas of Dundee
- Work with 48 schools in Dundee City
- A member of Dundee Partnership to provide further support
- Scottish Parliament recognition of the work the Trust does in the community